Academy welcomes the children seeking admission from Nursery to XII children must fulfill the minimum age requirement as on 1st April of the year according to the rules given by C.C.E.in which admission is being sought.
- Nursery — Age Between 2½ and 3½ years.
- KG-I — Age Between 3½ and 4½ years.
- KG-II — Age Between 4½ and 5½ years.
- Class I and II Age Between 6½ and 7½ years.
- Personal interview and written test in English , Hindi, EVS and Maths on the base of previous Class.
- Class III to VIII Admission based on written test in English , Hindi, EVS, and Maths on the minimum pass 60%.
- Classes IX & XI Written test will be conducted in English , G.sc and Maths Minimum pass 65% on the basis previous Class.
- Class X & XII No direct admission expert the case of the transfer of the parents or shifting of family from one place to another and student from CBSE to CBSE Board school of the same region .
Subjects to the following conditions :
- Transfer Certificate / Document /Order of parents or evidence of shifting of family .
- Duly countersigned T.C /S.L.C.
- Tests in Physics , Chemistry ,Maths and English language (wherever applicable) minimum pass 60%.
The following documents are to be submitted along with fee before joining the school
- Photographs: Two passport size Photographs of student and Parent’s.
- Birth Certificate : Birth Certificate duly issued by an authorised person (attested by Gazetted officer).
- Transfer Certificate :Original Transfer Certificate of pervious school by D. E. O / Regional officer CBSE Board.
- Mark sheet / Achievement Record Duplicate /Zeroxed marks statement of previous class duly attested by gazetted officer is required to attach with admission from.